Benefits and rewards
Making a difference in others' lives
Everybody wants to be a guardian angel and nothing beats the satisfaction of having a positive impact on someone else’s life. Today, most Singaporeans do not realise the importance of insurance. Be a true aide by sharing your financial knowledge with people around you and help them make the right step towards securing a better future.
Flexibility and work-life balance
That elusive work-life balance that is beyond grasp for most is easily within reach when you join us as a Prudential Financial Consultant. Juggle family commitments and self-enrichment activities alongside your work in the way that best suits you. No one controls the way you work but you.
Achieve financial freedom
Learn the know-hows of financial planning and help not only yourself but also others around you. Help you and your clients grow funds towards savings, investment and retirement needs and attain financial freedom quickly. Not to forget, all your efforts along the way are compensated with our rewarding remuneration structure.
Cultivate your entrepreneurial aspirations
Scale the ladders of aspirations and aim for the stars. Grow beyond being a Financial Consultant at Prudential and establish your leadership and management skills through our courses. Head start your career as an entrepreneur. Grow your team and groom the next generation of elites under your wings as an Agency Leader.
Continuous training and development
With a plethora of product workshops and self-improvement courses conducted by both our in-house trainers from Academy of Competence and Education (ACE) and renowned external trainers, you will be equipped with more than the basic essentials to kick start your career with Prudential. In addition, with courses tailored for every stage of your progress you can constantly improve and upgrade yourself in Prudential.
Click here to find out more about your career as a Financial Consultant.
- Full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent. Degree holders are preferred.
- Good knowledge of banking, wealth management & insurance products is an added advantage
- Excellent customer focused mindset
- Personable, sincere, strong integrity & determination
- At least 21 years old (regulatory requirement)
- All Prudential Financial Consultants are required to attain CMFAS certifications M5, M9, M9A and CHI.
Click here for more information on the modules.